Access settings (API & CLI)
API key is required to use the command line tool Spacectl provided by Cloudforet.
Generating an API key
(1) Click the [Generate API key] button on the [My page > Access settings (API & CLI)] page to generate an API key immediately.
(2) Click the [More] button to view and download the JSON formatted API key and YAML formatted Spacectl configuration file.
Attention when issuing API keys
• An API key can only be verified once, when you create it for the first time.
• Up to two API keys can be issued per user ID.
Enabling/disabling an API Key
The issued API key can be deleted or enabled/disabled.
(1) Select the [Enable] or [Disable] menu from the [Action] dropdown.
(2) When the modal dialog opens, click the [OK] button.
Delete API key
(1) Select the [Delete] menu from the [Action] dropdown.
(2) When the [Delete API Key] modal dialog opens, click the [OK] button.