Cloudforet v1.11.0 Release Note
- The Custom Dashboard service has been released that configure your own dashboard using various data in Cloudforet.
- Dashboard service is a beta service and can be used through the console's
- Widgets that can be placed on a dashboard include:
- Cost Explorer (DONE)
- Asset Explorer (2023 2Q)
- Alert Manager (2023 2Q)
Console API v2
- REST-based Console API v2 service has been released.
- The programming language has changed from Node.js + Express method to Python + FastAPI.
- Both v1 and v2 APIs will be serviced, and will be migrated to v2 API sequentially.
- The specification for Console API v2 can be found at the URL
- List of APIs that have been developed
- Identity (IAM)
- Inventory (Asset Inventory)
- Cost Analysis (Cost Explorer)
- The DataSourceRule API has been enhanced to allow adding custom rules.
- Added CollectorRule API to change data when collecting cloud assets.
- The Cloud Service's data model has changed, adding the following features:
- Tag-based search
- Tag-based sort
- Statistics API using tags
- Timezone cannot be changed when setting Collector Schedule.
- A Log Tab has been added in Cloud Service Details, allowing you to view all related logs.
- The type of the
alert_numberfield in the Alert resource has been changed.
- Account information has been added in the message when sending alerts.
NoticeBoard is automatically added when searching the board list for the first time.
- You can set 'pinning' and 'pop-up' when creating domain notices.
- Added the following Kubernetes configuration features:
KubernetesConnector: ... service_account: <kubernetes_service_account_name> imagePullSecrets: - name: <private_registry_secrets> env: - name: HTTP_PROXY value: <proxy_url> - name: HTTPS_PROXY value: <proxy_url> resources: requests: memory: 64Mi cpu: 250m limits: memory: 128Mi cpu: 500m
- You can specify the number of pods for each plug-in type.
KubernetesConnector: ... replica: inventory.Collector: 1 inventory.Collector?aws-ec2: 2 inventory.Collector?aws-cloud-services: 2
- Supports MongoDB as Secret Storage.
- Supports Harbor as Image Registry.
- Fixed PDF download bug in Dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where Cleanup Scheduler does not work in AWS DocumentDB.
- Fixed an issue where Collector could not be created when
plugin_idwas longer than 40 characters.
- Fixed receiving Low Urgency alarms even when set to only receive High Urgency alarms.
- When setting Escalation Policy, you cannot set negative numbers for
- Fixed a resource information display bug in alert details.
- Fixed plugin connection errors by applying
Readiness Probewhen deploying plugins to kubernetes.