SpaceONE v1.3.2 Release Note
Plugin extension/function improvement
- Added aws trusted advisor collector.
- Some data in the Description Tab is missing. As a known issue, we will improve it at the next reflection.
- aws personal health dashboard speed improvement (about 20 seconds → immediate)
- Data can be viewed immediately after initial loading by adding caching logic (Timeout 6 hours)
- Added google stackdriver monitoring
- Now, if you are a google compute server type, you can immediately check the stack driver history in the monitoring tab.
User-friendly features improved
- You can search for time data such as Created at and Collected at through the search bar.
- Daily Update details are provided on the Main/Project Dashboard.
- Service Account (Google Cloud) input function has been improved.
- It is possible to input credential information in Json type.
- Schedule detailed setting function of Collector
- This feature is currently not officially provided and will be updated soon.
- The phenomenon that some fields appear to be duplicated on the Inventory > Server, Inventory > Cloud Service page has been resolved.
- Improvements have been made in the console login page where, when login fails, the message that causes the message is not displayed.
- The problem of missing filters when searching for Cloud Service > Region in the Project dashboard has been resolved.
- The problem of Excel download failure of EBS Resource in Cloud Service has been resolved.
|console||126.96.36.199||Create User Button error fix|
|console-api||188.8.131.52||Create User Button error fix|
|monitoring||184.108.40.206||Fix data_source create|